Who we are
Grandstand – Stoneleigh Events is a company registered in England. Its registered office is at NAEC, Grandstand Stoneleigh Events, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2LZ. Grandstand – Stoneleigh Events is committed to providing users with an Internet experience which respects their privacy. We adhere strictly to the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Grandstand – Stoneleigh Events has an up-to-date entry under the Data Protection Register. This can be seen at: http://www.ico.gov.uk/ESDWebPages/DoSearch.asp. When you reach this page simply use the search function provided and type ‘Grandstand Stoneleigh Events Ltd’ to locate our specific page.
About this statement – Your consent
Information you provide
- Web usage information to develop and improve our website.
- Registration information to keep you informed.
- Name, address, e-mail, credit card and order details.
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and/or services.
- How we use personal information
- To process any orders you make and administer your account (including fraud prevention).
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the products, services, special offers and events that we offer.
- To provide access to privileged areas of the website and provide additional information.
- To administer contests, competitions and news email service.
- To carry out market research and personalise your visit to our website.
- Who do we pass personal information to?
- We may provide information about you as follows:
- To employees, partners and agents of Grandstand – Stoneleigh Events to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by SPL now or in the future.
- Other than as necessary to fulfil your order, we will not provide your personal information (i.e. information you supply that identifies you) to any third party without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law or unless we have asked your permission first.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. To this end, we apply our internal data protection policy to processing your data, and ensure any third party that processes your data signs a security contract. Appropriate physical and logical security measures are taken to ensure your data remains safe.
Your use of this site
In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version, cookie details and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
3rd party information
We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties, for example, collected from other members of your household.
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.
Please note that all products and services are supplied subject to our terms and conditions.
Telephone: +44(0)2477 712 110 between the hours of 9am-5pm GMT (Monday-Friday excluding Public/Bank Holidays)
Writing: Grandstand – Stoneleigh Events, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2LZ, United Kingdom
VAT number: 153 243 827
Registered Company Number: 4167451
When you contact us regarding a purchase over the internet, please state clearly the details of the transaction and if possible a reference number, the nature of the enquiry, and a method of contacting you back should that be required.